cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ebay Page

I've been trying to hang on to my original My Ebay page rather than the new hub because it shows everything I need to keep an eye on on one page. Quite honestly, I don't know how anyone can see all this on any other Ebay page. To get there I use a bookmark each time and the other day it changed on me. I was sweating it until I saw I could go back to classic. Are they planning to change this format permanently? On my classic page I can see what's ending in 24 hours so I can end the GTC I'm forced into on time. I can catch new watchers and gauge which items have the most interest. 

I have about 9,000 listings on Turbo Lister that they no longer support and now have to go into each one to add 12 entries to each for qualifying identifiers. Really? If most of those words were not in the title, you'd deserve not to make any sales. This is taking months while I cannot spend the time on new items. So I ask again... does anyone know if they are going to end the classic My Ebay page? If so, is there a tutorial on how to navigate the info that's already in one place???

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

My Ebay Page

Classic is slowly going away. We now get these horrible hard to read pages that look like they were designed by a toddler. It is probably better but they could have tried harder to make it easy to read.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

Yes, it they are planning to eliminate the practical options as best I know. The HUB takes more work and time and it is agreed results are not as concise, but it is doable.  Just get a small fridge and a Keurig for your desk area... along with extra seat cushions, a lap blanket, a foot rest, headache meds, etc... 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

So in the newer seller hub... is there anyway to see thumbnail pictures and a concise list by date of what I have up, the views and when the listings end?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

Is there any way to customize to see my listings with thumbnails, sold, and relist with promotional offer totals (what's left of the 50 free listings) on the same page?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

I'm still using classic My ebay page, haven't gotten anything weird to make me think they're ending it. They'll be bombarded if they try and end it. I tried Seller Hub, I don't like it. It's very boring and depressing to look at.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

If they weren't moved by the pain of ending Turbo Lister support, I don't have a lot of faith they will give a rat's...., sadly

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

@adlib10 wrote:

So in the newer seller hub... is there anyway to see thumbnail pictures and a concise list by date of what I have up, the views and when the listings end?

Sorry, no. You must open Active listings to see that. For now tho, if you go to the Selling Tools section and click on View my eBay selling - it will take you to that page - at least for the time being.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

@adlib10 wrote:

Is there any way to customize to see my listings with thumbnails, sold, and relist with promotional offer totals (what's left of the 50 free listings) on the same page?

On the My eBay Selling page as I just explained, yes, you can arrange and thumbnails are there.

Hey - liked the old way too.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

My Ebay Page

@adlib10 wrote:

Yes. On the Seller Hub active listings page you can customize your view to include the columns you want shown in the order you want. Once you set your view you can sort by column in ascending or descending order.

Sort to see when listings end using the "time left" column.

Sort to see when listings went live using the "start date" column.

Sort to see which listings have the most watchers or views using the "watchers" and "views" columns.

@adlib10 wrote:

To an extent, but no, not the way My eBay classic would.

Seller Hub has an Overview page which you can customize to show what you want to see and don't want to see and in what order. There are areas that will summarize your promotional offers, your active and unsold listings (by totals only) and your sold items (by totals only).

To view the lists with thumbnails you would have to go to your Unsold listings page and your Orders page.

Personally I think Seller Hub is faster and easier to use once you get used to it.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply