cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My E-Bay Views

I have three 7-day auctions (all three auctions started same time six days ago and all end tomorrow Sunday 8-4) for three woman Coach products as follows:

1.) Coach Black SoHo Bucket Flap Shoulder Bag Number XXXX (only 5 views in 6 days)

2.) Coach Purse Blueish,Greyish and White Number XXXX (only 3 views in 6 days)

3.) Coach Signature Used Wristlet Small Purse (110 views in 6 days)

Why the discrepancy in views between the three items over the 6 day period? Really confused here. Any comments or questions appreciated!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

My E-Bay Views

It would appear that your Coach Wristlet attracted more eyeballs than the other two items.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

My E-Bay Views

I'm not a Coach expert so I'm not going to address authenticity, but you might want to provide a little more background on where they were bought originally. Brightly lit and crystal clear photos should be a minimum as well, as you are up against stiff competition in that area.

Also state your colors clearly; "blueish" and "grayish" are not terms that any interested Coach buyer would be searching with. "Blue" and "Gray" will get more matches. Good luck.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

My E-Bay Views

I'm no expert either, so I'd just be guessing about the views. But I think a_c_green has a point about pictures needing to be clear.

Maybe it would help you to check out the Coach-related posts on the Fashion board (link below)

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Fashion/bd-p/fashion 

It'll give you an idea of the type of pictures buyers need to evaluate your listings

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My E-Bay Views

Are they listed under another name because all I see is the wristlet?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My E-Bay Views

Hi, thanks for checking. I delisted the other two since I was afraid one one bidder would walk away with them on a low starting bid price. Guess I could have raised the starting bid price instead. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

My E-Bay Views

Good luck! In the future, Always start at a price your willing to sell for even if it has only one bid.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply