Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Well i decided to try the 'promoted listings' thing . . . .

My sales have been atrocious for what seems like forever. I am ready to try almost anything to help improve the eBay situation. So i am trying out the 'promoted listings' thing on a group of 41 of my 'buy-it-now' items to see if it can really help dr...

How can a potential buyer view an item?

With eBay cutting down on any contact details being shared how can a potential buyer come and view an item before bidding? Recently I sold a dolls house and fortunately the buyer accepted my description and photos but I can well imagine others might ...

ebay confirm account

I recieved a notice to confirm my account whlie trying to post and item to sell. one of the security questions i know i wouldnt have set up but i answered the second one. I feel it was a hacker. this was the link https://www.kgvrfn.ebay.com/Questions...

MY CELLPHONE HAS BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN A PAPERWEIGHT FOR SELLING ON EBAY!

MY CELLPHONE HAS BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN A PAPERWEIGHT FOR SELLING ON EBAY! I just can not understand why changing the landing page was necessary. I can not use most of the default landing page features to print my labels, to see what sold, etc. Up ...

Resolved! Email promotion message from Ebay but not in "My messages"

I just received an email to sell baby gear by August 18 on eBay and get a coupon. Depending on how much I sell the coupons ranges from $10.00 to $50.00. Is this a real promotion from Ebay? If it is why is it not in My Messages?Thanks!- Duane

Resolved! Turbo crashing

When I try to download the program updates by Turbo crashes. I have tried this in my new compter with Windows 10 and my old one with Windows 10. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Just Saved Myself From All Sorts of Trouble.

One of my more popular items, a pair of Alpinestar gloves, relisted without my noticing (yet again) with all sold variations added back into it. Thank goodness I decided to go through and look, as I hadn't noticed before. They sold pretty quick, and ...

I'd like to save unsold listings as templates OR is there a better way to save descriptions?

Hi all, Seasons change and some clothes really are season specific. Is there a way to save unsold items as templates? I know how to and do save templates before launching a listing but what about after it's already been listed? 1-what would be the ma...

Resolved! Solution Needed to Listing details for a large inventory sold as a lot

Hello All, I am listing a Lot for sale containing 155 books. Between the general descriptive text of my offer and the item-by-item details which include "Title, Author, Date Published, Condition, etc." the listing exceeds the 4,000 character limitati...

Need help to change listing category

When I go to Revise item and then click the link to change the category, the only option is to create a new listing. Or, am I missing what is right in front of my eyes? Please check out this brief screen video of what happens: https://www.screencast....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dropship

A buyer contacted me about a high priced item. They said they wanted me to dropship for them and they would provide me with the label via email. I said I was with this practice and was concerned that if he sent me the label I would lose out of my Pay...

"Save up to 27% by switching from eBay labels from Paypal"

The first asterisk disclaimer made me laugh. "* Priority Mail Express International for eTRS sellers only.** 37% when you ship domestically and to Canada, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand using eBay Labels."We can use Pay...

Resolved! How to close a case when buyer is unresponsive?

I listed an item for sale via auction and the auction ended. I sent a message to the buyer to arrange for inspection, PayPal payment, and pickup as listed item clearly stated "local pickup only" (large, heavy item, not feasible to break down, pack, a...

How to cancel a bid

A buyer placed a bid on my item. Later, we got a message from them saying that they had purchased the item from another seller, and want out of the bid. Do I simply end the item? It looks as tough I can't cancel it until there is a completed sale. Th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors