cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More airlines are cancelling flights to China because of the coronavirus outbreak.

eBay users do a lot of business with buyers and sellers in China; cutting air links will probably affect shipping times, or shipping at all.  I wonder if eBay will issue an advisory about whether it will be possible to send or receive anything to/from China with this unfolding scenario.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: More airlines are cancelling flights to China because of the coronavirus outbreak.

I live in a part of LA with a heeeeavily populated Chinese community and I hear rumors all over the place but can't confirm online of admitted patients testing positive with coronavirus... one rumor is in a hospital about 2 miles away from my house, and another is less than a mile from my warehouse.

My wife also works for a community college in the international student affairs dept. The stress and panic she gets from everyone (fellow employees and students) in regards to the coronavirus is overwhelming because about 80% + of her international students are from Asia. Hope this goes away soon.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: More airlines are cancelling flights to China because of the coronavirus outbreak.

That's a great reason to Buy (from) American (seller) and avoid delays, Corona etc'...
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I wonder if the Corona Beer company is getting some sales drop because of this.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have sold a lot of Chinese stamps to buyers in China.  It's a huge market.   If airlines cancel flights, that will be a problem for mail delivery.  I've had pretty good luck with sending material by ordinary airmail.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply