cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michigan USPS shipping is a disaster.

Keeping our store on vacation and using 5 day handling.

There are so many missing and late packages, it's not worth it to sell until things get better.

Detroit sorting is holding packages up to 10 days before leaving the facility.

Some deliveries are taking up to 20+ days.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I feel your pain, I have over $300 in orders missing in action right now, and orders from a month ago that still haven't been delivered. All the orders I shipped back on the 3rd have tracking that has yet to update beyond an acceptance scan.

Meanwhile, ebay continues to give buyers unrealistic estimated delivery dates, including 24 hour estimates for media mail packages that are traveling to the other side of the country, a total train wreck.

Its not just Detroit, its the entire postal system that's crashing! I live in St Louis, and same problem here. A postal worker told me yesterday they are so overwhelmed they've run out of space at the distribution center, stuff is literally sitting in trucks for weeks unprocessed.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I ship several hundred orders per day. Detroit is a complete disaster to have orders travel through. It is the worst spot with the NYC boroughs in a distant second. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Maybe it is just coincidence, but the first USPS package of mine in years to disappear from tracking into the ether also happens to have  been lost in Michigan, some place called Grosse Ile, MI .

Message 4 of 4
latest reply