cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mi cuenta esta creada en Mexico pero yo estoy en USA puedo publicar productos y despacharlos en USA

Mi cuenta esta registrada en mexico al igual que la cuenta de payoneer ya que se vinvula con la cuenta de ebay y los datos fiscales son los de mexico. pero por cosas del destino me vine a vivir a Estados Unidos, cuando tengo ventas  tengo una persona que lo despacha desde mexico y el dinero de la venta cae a mi cuenta de payoneer y de ahi lo envio a mi cuenta bancaria de mexico,  la cuestion es que quiero publicar  unos productos de aqui de USA en mi cuenta de ebay, al momento de vender algun producto despacharlo yo desde aqui de USA ( eso solo para los productos que yo tenga aqui en USA) pero no se si se pueda hacer eso y no tener problemas con la cuenta de ebay que me la vayan a cerrar o algo asi.  Que me recomiendan..

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Mi cuenta esta creada en Mexico pero yo estoy en USA puedo publicar productos y despacharlos en USA

No tengo ninguna recomendación para ti, pero creo que solo puedes tener una dirección de envío en eBay. El problema surge cuando un comprador necesita devolverle algo. Su dirección debe ser una dirección de remitente.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Have you noticed that ALL the other posts here are in English?

I would love to help you but I can't read Spanish.

Please translate.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

My account is registered in Mexico as is the Payoneer account since it is linked to the eBay account and the tax data is that of Mexico. But due to fate I came to live in the United States, when I have sales I have a person who ships it from Mexico and the money from the sale goes to my Payoneer account and from there I send it to my bank account in Mexico, the question I want to publish some products from here in the USA in my eBay account, when I sell a product I will ship it from here in the USA (that's only for the products that I have here in the USA) but I don't know if that can be done and not have problems with my eBay account that they are going to close it or something like that. What dou you recommend..

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Thank you.

So some of your items will ship from Mexico and some will ship from the US?

I'm not sure you are able to do that.

I know that the "ships from" part of the listing has to be accurate.

Hopefully someone smarter than me will be along with the answer...

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@jalisco2019 

Parece que quieres abandonar el barco. No recomiendo ese tipo de venta. Gran riesgo y mala plataforma de negocios.

Buena suerte,

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I did not understand your answer

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Exactly, I have a doubt because when listing a product it tells you where it is shipped from and there you can put where you are going to send it from and you select the type of shipping with the estimated delivery days. I don't know if you have noticed that.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@jalisco2019 

I would open another account in the US and get a US bank account.  That's all I can advise and as others stated, I'm not sure if you can do it or not.  But you can try. 

Buena Suerte

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I would love to help you but I can't read Spanish.

Please translate.

@inhawaii 

Here ya go.  
https://www.google.com/search?q=google+translate&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS931US931&oq=g&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqD...

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

If I was thinking about opening another account, but when I open the account I have to open another Payoneer account and link it to eBay, the question is that I will have a problem because in theory I would have two eBay accounts and two Payoneer accounts in Mexico and the United States

Message 11 of 11
latest reply