cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive jump in views on 2 listings…New Glitch?

Is anyone else seeing this?  An overnight jump in views, totally out of proportion to other similar listings?  I’ve been selling jeans for years, and this is not normal.  Not complaining, just wondering.450898B4-1DA4-40C4-89DF-E9D864205EA3.jpeg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Those page view counts do jump around like that.  Have seen them go both ways too.  It does not mean much.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Those page view counts do jump around like that.  Have seen them go both ways too.  It does not mean much.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Can be because listings get touted on some website........with a link that brings people in to look.....

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I don't believe any numbers in relation to impressions/view anymore....all that counts is sales.  When I'm getting no sales for days and the "data" shows I'm getting thousands of impressions/views, something's wrong.  I averaged almost $600 a week in sales with over 1900 listings in my store until about two weeks ago.  Then everything flatlined and glitches galore.  But I know what will solve all of it........MORE FEES!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

That’s kinda what I thought too.  I don’t genera;;y pay any attention to views.  Just noticed the anomaly.  Thanks everybody.  Happy Trails,…or Sales.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply