cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot of views but no sales

I add items to sell in eBay from AliExpress. Most of listings are analysed too. But I don't have any sales. Please help

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Buyers may find it hard to trust a new seller.  

Have you checked to see what competition you have for those Aliexpress items?

Many buyers don't care to buy from dropshippers.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Is the site you noted open to the public? (Rhetorical question)

If so why can't I just go on there and buy it myself without having to pay extra to a middle man?

Many buyers hate dropshippers.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@ceeveedeals20 wrote:

I add items to sell in eBay from AliExpress. Most of listings are analysed too. But I don't have any sales. Please help

As others have mentioned, people don't like to buy from dropshippers very often.

Also, if you are getting views from no buys, that almost ensures no problems caused by eBay. Views mean users are checking your listings, buy deciding not to purchase.

You need to focus on getting that conversion rate up, which pretty much comes down to improving offerings to where those who view it, will want to purchase.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@ceeveedeals20 wrote:

I checked your Flexilla water hose. There are 100 other listings for the same hose using the same picture that have a lower price than yours.

If you are going to sell the same common items as a hundred other sellers, you had better have the best price. And you don't.

If you can find an online source for merchandise, so can hundreds or thousands of other people.  IMHO 95% of a seller's time and energy should be spent finding items that other sellers are not selling.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There is no magic wand to wave when you sell on the internet. Creating listings doesnt magically guarantee sales.

You are trying to drop ship items from the leading world online retailer and sell them on a platform with less volume. There you go.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply