cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing error

Hello all,

I have a question for all you experienced sellers. We had a error on one of our listings. The image shows the right product. However the problem was the listing title. The product is 0.5 oz/15 ml. We accidentally put up 1 oz/15 ml.  Potential buyer messaged us because they were confused about the listing. I quickly realized what the error was and we fixed it ASAP.  I apologized to the buyer for the confusion and told her exactly what size the listing is for. 

Now she is looking for a discount for a product that she did not even buy from us yet. She also tried to get smart and say " I am suprised no one picked up on your stupid careless mistake".

Are we obligated to give her a discount for pointing out a discrepancy? We already offer a good discount on the item itself. 

P.S This is not the account that we use to sell our products. 

Enjoy your weekend everyone 😃

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Listing error

No, you're not obligated to her for anything. I'd put her on my BBL.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Listing error

No, you're not obligated to her for anything. I'd put her on my BBL.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Listing error

Exactly. I would not sell to such a seller if she hasnt made an offer. Is this person watching your item? Its likely a competitor.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Listing error

She hasn't bought it yet so as you said she is a potential buyer so you don't have to do anything. Put her on your BBL.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Listing error

To reiterate if a buyer is rude its a big red flag they will give you a hard time after purchase and probably ask for a refund in the future etc.

They want to set you up with EBAY to look like a bad seller it sounds like.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Listing error

I would not be surprised. 

These Ebay customer are getting ballsy! 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Listing error

Thank you for your advice. 😃

Message 7 of 7
latest reply