cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Removed

Ebay bots just removed one of my listing that said it was drugs and drug paraphernalia related.

WELL IT HAS NOTING AT ALL TO DO WITH DRUGS - IT WAS POISON IVY SAVLE WITH HEMP OIL AND ESSENTIAL OILS.  Now my account is restricted for 3 days for ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!!!!  I AM REALLY **bleep**ed  right now!!!!  Their little message says do not respond, well this is in no way fair to me at all.  Ebay is totally WRONG!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Listing Removed

Also I forgot to mention that non of my items had CBD OIL IN THEM, it is illegal to sell in Ohio.  I just don't understand why they seem to target me.  I have worked very hard building my brand with no help at all I do it all myself, from creating the product, creating each label,  packaging, promoting, with only the money in my pocket.  I guess they don't like the little guy.  I am sorry but I had to vent.  I work way to hard.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Listing Removed

As you surmised, I think it is just that key words get picked up.    There was a lot of discussion about this around a year ago, such as from this link:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/CBD-Hemp-Oil-suddenly-restricted-on-eBay-as-of-5-11-2018/m-p/2...

"I can clarify that while CBD products are legal in a number of countries, as a global company we have elected to prohibit the sale of these products on our website. I recommend that you check the email we sent when these listings were removed as it goes into detail about this policy and why we have made this decision."

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Listing Removed

My listing did not have one word of CBD in it, its Poison Ivy Salve  doesn't have CBD oil in it.  I only use hemp oil, essential oils (very strong essential oils) they kill poison ivy, heal cat scratches, burns, cuts, wounds, even if they are infected these essential oils kill it)  and organic bees wax that is it, no illegal ingredients AT ALL!!!   

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Listing Removed

According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, "marijuana refers to the dried leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds from the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa. The plant contains the mind-altering chemical delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other related compounds. Extracts can also be made from the cannabis plant."

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Listing Removed

@whitetigeraleisa wrote:

My listing did not have one word of CBD in it

But it used to, right?

I mean, I looked at one of your other listings and you specifically mention that you were suspended for putting CBD oil in the title, and so now you don't.   This leads me to believe one of two things:

1. Your products actually contain CBD oil, but you are hiding that fact.
  2. You were using CBD as a keyword to attract buyers.

Either way, I wonder if you are simply listing this product again without CBD, you are on eBay's radar, and there is someone inspecting your listings more closely ...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Listing Removed

CALL THEM!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply