Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Another great reason to not be a hoarder!

Add this to the laundry list of reasons why not to be a hoarder. This past weekend there was a "yard" sale in my local area of an elderly lifelong bachelor that had no children. He had recently died and it was time to dispose of his estate. That task...

2 categories

Is it worth using 2 categories when selling old correspondence letters? 

Description Super Condensed?

Good morning. I was just looking at one of my listings that had a watcher and I was looking to make sure that the price was in the range I want it (I always put the MSRP in the description) and I found that the description had been super condensed an...

paypal

A buyer bought a item from me and says her paypal account is in china and she has tried to pay but paypal rejects it because I have a U.S. paypal account. She says she lives in the states but her paypal account is based out of china. I told her to op...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping sports cards with tracking

Good afternoon eBay Community I have recently reopened my Collectible sports card shop here on eBay. I know that USPS has raised their first class shipping rates and I noticed that some sellers have also raised their rates. We were top rated sellers ...

? About selling in a "vtg Mall" shelf color light or wood?

EVERY image I've looked at online shows shelves, displays... virtually all in white/destressed white,off white, pale green etc. I know, the newer gen does not like natural wood color but wants to white wash it with cheap paint but I am not a fan. I h...

I'd like some feedback on what just happened

Okay, so I sold a used phone for parts or not working on ebay. I stated that the phone came with scratches and that the mobile network was not working. Some bidder bought it around 2 weeks ago. Today he sends me a message saying he would like a 50% r...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claiming he received item in damaged condition

A couple of weeks ago, I sold my old ipad mini on ebay. Item was delivered on August 5th.A couple of hours ago, I sent pm to buyer to leave feedback. He immediately pmed me back that he got the ipad, but that the screen was cracked and dent at the bo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious Buyers with chinese email and US address

On January 12th a buyer who used a chinese email ending @163.com bought an item from me and then opened an unauthorized payment case on PayPal even though item was delivered with tracking number provided. The shipping address was in the US A couple d...

Top rated seller changes ?

Is it true that Ebay is going to be changing top rated requirements in a bit and also be lowering top rated seller discount from 20 % down to 10% If so, it hardly seems fair since last year when they had top rated sellers make all of there returns 30...

Multiple Seller Accounts Advice

Ebay guidelines say that I cannot open more than one selling account to bypass limits. Does this mean that I cannot open other accounts in order to get 50 more free listings per month since I have already used the 50 free ones on my original account?...

Returns, trying to get relisted on a listing that has variations

Hello, I have an item that a customer returned because it didn't fit. I have multiple quantities of sizes and colors of this item. Since I got it returned to me, I went in to revise my listing and in this particular item I will now have 1 in stock. I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors