cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Fee for Auction $0 or $0.30

On one account I see $0 listing/insertion fee for auction.  On another I see $0.30.

On both accounts I see $0 fee for fixed price listings (probably both under a free 50 / month deal).

Why does one account get charged listing / insertion fees for aucitons when the other does not?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Didja list an auction for less than 5 days?  If you did, the charge is 30 cents.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@wolf*song wrote:

Didja list an auction for less than 5 days?  If you did, the charge is 30 cents.

The auction duration is 7 days and it's charging me 0.30 Insertion Fee.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@grilled wrote:

@wolf*song wrote:

The auction duration is 7 days and it's charging me 0.30 Insertion Fee.

You've been glitched grilled.

It's been touted by some that it's been fixed recently, but it's annoying that I'm still getting it, too.

Fortunately, at the end of the submission you won't be charged if you're not supposed to be.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@wolf*song wrote:

1 and 3 day are $1.00 surcharge. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The account that was getting the $0.30 charge for a new auction listing had just hit its limit for free any format listings and had more promotional fixed priced listings available.    My trying to list an auction (my first) was coincidental to the limit being hit.  That's why I was confused.   It's all OK now.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply