cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List/Relist Question

Trying to figure out how relisting effects my monthly limits. I had over a thousand left in my monthly limit, listed about two hundred and now I have less than I thought I would left. Confused.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

List/Relist Question

Do you have items that are auto- relisted?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

List/Relist Question

No, I don't have any items set as auto-relist, should I.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

List/Relist Question

When you relist an item, whether you use auto-relist or not, it counts 1 against your monthly listing allowance.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

List/Relist Question

I relisted about 250, was counted as about 500. Does that make sense? Still confused.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

List/Relist Question

The reason I asked if you have auto-relist items is that you may not be aware that they are counting towards your monthly listing allotment. It may be a good case to get Customer Service intervention. They might forward the case to Technical Support. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

List/Relist Question

What type of store do you have? Must be anchor to have over 1,000 listings left?

Are you sure you don't have any that are GTC and auto renew?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

List/Relist Question

I do have an Anchor store, which is becoming costly when they calculate things this way. They count Anchor amounts correctly but I can't list them all because of my monthly listing limits being calculated the way they are. They've been calculated like this for months so I'm trying to figure out why before I choose to close my store. Are there other benefits of an Anchor store?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

List/Relist Question

my monthly listing limits

If you have defined limits, and want them increased, you need to call ebay and request higher limits.

Just increasing the store size, doesn't automatically increase the listing limits. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply