cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let us KEEP CLASSIC EBAY MY SELLING PAGE

Changes to the ORIGINAL CLASSIC MY EBAY SELLERS PAGE are H OR R E N D O U S, too much information in a difficult to read setup, just let me get back to the CLASSIC FORMAT where I know I can find info I'm looking for in a quick perusal of the page 😢

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Let us KEEP CLASSIC EBAY MY SELLING PAGE

I just started a petition post.  Anyone wanting Classic View, please feel free to sign it. 

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Ebay's new selling page is appalling, horrible, total disaster, shockingly idiotic, can't be used at all, gives me 0,01% of options which I had until today. Hard to believe that this is really happening, actually.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I'm in total agreement with you.  The problem is still the same, however.  Once the "wizard" makes a change, regardless the arguments against, the changes will happen their way.  It has become crystal clear to me over the past 20 years of trying to stay current and profitable on this platform, that it is becoming impossible.  Ebay wants to be a "big box" online retail store and we are powerless to stop it.  

As a retiree trying to have just a bit of "discretionary" income, I have been seeking other avenues for quite some time.  Sadly, I have been unable to do so at this point.  Therefore, as with all the other changes forced on us, I'm seriously reducing my inventory until it is depleted or I can simply toss what's left.  Some battles just aren't worth the fight any longer.  

That said, best of luck to you in your endeavors with getting back to the "old" ebay!  

Suesilly

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

How do I sign?

Message 19 of 19
latest reply