cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June check in on views...

Interesting to see how sales are coming along this month of June...mine have been a slam dunk goose egg zero...today daily check in I have across the board 2-7...maxed out at 7 top views across my listings.  How is everyone else doing.  Any suggestions on how to increse my view's would be welcomed.  I intend to revise and refresh as the month goes on...

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: June check in on views...

My sales had been pretty dismal then I decided to go ahead and open my store again.   Sales have taken a hike since doing that a few days ago.   I don't know,  maybe Ebay is giving me a tad more exposure due to reopening the store,  or maybe things are just swinging up a bit.   Anyhow,  things are better so we shall see. 

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

@mysistersclosetbyanita wrote:

My sales had been pretty dismal then I decided to go ahead and open my store again.   Sales have taken a hike since doing that a few days ago.   I don't know,  maybe Ebay is giving me a tad more exposure due to reopening the store,  or maybe things are just swinging up a bit.   Anyhow,  things are better so we shall see. 

Thank you for your reply...that's good news...my views for today are low 7 high 23...no sales in this month but auctions are due to end on sunday so we'll see!!!

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

My sales are down by 60% for the past 45 days. I've revised my listings. Nothing. Am getting pretty concerned. We make and sell our own after market automotive products and we should be 30 days into our prime selling months.

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

@jandydiesel2015 wrote:

My sales are down by 60% for the past 45 days. I've revised my listings. Nothing. Am getting pretty concerned. We make and sell our own after market automotive products and we should be 30 days into our prime selling months.

How are your view's over all?  Low's and high's?  Your not alone...keep us posted here in the discussion boards maybe there is something we can do more to boost up our sales.  Seem's with all the trendy wave of change's who know's what's next, all of a sudden our discussion board's will be changed.  Did you see the post on iphones?  

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

@drinkwine1204 wrote:

1 sale in 10 days with over 260 items listed. Very discouraged & seriously looking into other venues.

Have you tried to revise your items by switching photos and lowering price by .50 it is one way to lift your item back up to the top.  

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

Have you tried switching to FP instead of auctions ?

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

normally $250-$400 per week So far this entire month I have $84 in 7 sales plus no sales for a week prior to June, so since 5-27 till 6-10 = 2 weeks $84 normal minimum is $500. Check out my post on what I found out on new fees, I'm paying over 40% fees on my profits now!
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

@zinda2010 wrote:
normally $250-$400 per week So far this entire month I have $84 in 7 sales plus no sales for a week prior to June, so since 5-27 till 6-10 = 2 weeks $84 normal minimum is $500. Check out my post on what I found out on new fees, I'm paying over 40% fees on my profits now!

How do you get to your post...?  

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

53 sales last week out of 201 items. 2 so far this morning.

Change.....As the wind blows
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

@iart wrote:

Our sales are very good for this time of year. Usually it gets slow in May/June and drops even more July and August.

We usually use this slow time to catch up on all the little stuff. But we haven't had the time yet.

June 11th update on views and sale's for my eBay seller hub...last sale May 22th 2017 today June 11th one sale waiting payment my views are from 0 on the low end and highest views across my listings are 36 total...so I am not please to report that my items are at ROCK bottom on the listing view sector...

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

@pinkrose442 wrote:

Interesting to see how sales are coming along this month of June...mine have been a slam dunk goose egg zero...today daily check in I have across the board 2-7...maxed out at 7 top views across my listings.  How is everyone else doing.  Any suggestions on how to increse my view's would be welcomed.  I intend to revise and refresh as the month goes on...

I've gone through almost all my items and refreshed the title line with tag words at the beginning. It's a slight improvement, but not as much as I was hoping for.

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

@sharingtheland wrote:

Have you tried switching to FP instead of auctions ?

Done both over time...like auctions better...:)

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

@odditiesandantiquities1 wrote:

@pinkrose442 wrote:

I've gone through almost all my items and refreshed the title line with tag words at the beginning. It's a slight improvement, but not as much as I was hoping for.

Post came up person has 4 accounts and letting everyone know their is a trendy wave in his timing of sales in that post...at least he has a trendy wave today as count for my listing's June 12th 2017 low at all bottm of 0 views and highs only 16.  One sale yesterday waiting for payment...from May 22 to yesterday one sale one waiting for payment as of June 11th 2017 slow as a snail continues for my account...

Message 28 of 28
latest reply