cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items not appearing in search

elizabeth - I am so so sorry to respond here but I REALLY need your help. I have been on ebay 24 years and I can't get anyone at ebay to help me.

We have called 15+ times since November about items of ours *not* showing up in the main search for months. ebay supervisors were able to duplicate the problems promised me they would refer to IT and call me back within 72 hours. No one ever calls back. Elizabeth I REALLY need your help. The only items we are selling are Mosser items we are sending our customers from our site to ebay to buy. How do I know this? I removed the link from our site and ALL SALES stopped for almost 3 weeks. I put it back and sales resumed but only for Mosser items. We really need your help. If you search Mosser Collie on ebay NONE of the Mosser Collie Dogs we have listed come up. There are other keywords, too.

This is NOT resolved. We started calling in November. But the technical support updates show it as resolved. Please please help. My husband lost his job of 17 years due to COVID and this is really hurting our sales.

Member unable to find the item using keyword in search (January 18, 2023 - February 01, 2023)
Reference ID: ALERT14287

Provide Member ID: crystalkitty

Try to pull up in main search
Mosser Collie
NONE of our Mosser Collies come up. This is how people search for these. By those two words only. We have sold them for 29 years and 24 years on ebay. 
Giving you a search term that has few results so you can clearly see our items are not not not showing. 

People who collect these try to get every color. They search by two words only. Mosser Collie.

This is just one example. We have talked to many many MANY supervisors at ebay with other examples. They have ALL been able to confirm that they do not show up. Other sellers do. We have relisted, sell similar, auction, new listing, copied old listing. NOTHING works. We have found many many many of our other items - same thing. Please please help.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Visibility in Countries with eIS

Oh no! Somehow I replied to the 

Member unable to find the item using keyword in search (January 18, 2023 - February 01, 2023)
Reference ID: ALERT14287

Provide Member ID: crystalkitty

and it posted here? I am sorry - but elizabeth can you please please help? My email address and phone number are on my account.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply