cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items Are Disappearing, or Not Showing

For the past few days I've had a lot of issues with selling. I'm not a noob, been doing this for 20 years, but wow am I lost.

1) Many Items are completely gone. 
- Item does not show up in searching Seller Hub

- Item does not show up in the "Unsold" section of Seller Hub
- Item does not show up in searching my store

- Item does not show up in searching all of ebay.

2) TONS of items that I listed today do not show up in ebay search

- 6 hours and no views, no watchers, no bids on 50 items

- Cannot search for them on ebay

- They do show up in Seller Hub
- They do show up when clicked on from Seller Hub

Literally nothing has changed with my store in 20 years. I know for a fact I didn't accidentally change anything. Anyone else seeing any issues?

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

I know this is an older question, but I am now, for the first time having the same issue of my items not showing up in search. This "indexing" answer that keeps being put out does not compute. Same Items, in same categories with same information and titles that were listed after mine, by other sellers, showed in the search while mine do not. The only difference I can think of is that they are a high volume seller and I am not or they have selected to promote their item. If the issue is "Indexing" why did their item, listed hours after mine, show up in the search and mine did not? I did the search with only two words that were common to both their listing and mine and only their item shows and mine does not. Wouldn't mine have been "Indexed" before theirs or at least at the same time since mine was listed before theirs. By the way mine was listed 18 hours before theirs and their item showed in the search within minutes of them listing. 

It is easy to use the "indexing" answer to "resolve" an issue but what is it really and how does it really work, when is it done, and if it is do to "indexing" why is it not happening to all listings, or is there a different "Indexing" for different situations? Again, this is based on similar, basiclly the same, listings by different sellers.

Message 61 of 62
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 62 of 62
latest reply