cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item views

Is anyone else getting lil to no views ever since they take them off(a few weeks ago) as it renews/starts again the next month? I also only sold 7 items in May. I’m a smaller seller but that’s pretty low even for me

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Item views

You are selling in an oversaturated category so don't expect a lot of views each month for now on. They don't keep adding up and will always start over each month.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@susieq22_7 wrote:

Is anyone else getting lil to no views ever since they take them off(a few weeks ago) as it renews/starts again the next month? I also only sold 7 items in May. I’m a smaller seller but that’s pretty low even for me

Your listings were probably not getting human views before eBay changed the feature, either--you just didn't know it. The frequency of human views probably has not changed, and, if it has, it certainly wouldn't be because of a change in the way eBay displays them to you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Same here…

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

EBay now shows only the last 30 days worth of Views and has also stopped showing Views by bots, including their own which monitor listings for problems.

With less than 100 sales a year, you are not going to be very high is Search, since number of successful transactions seems to be a criterion for placement. 

My first  suggestion is that you consider opting for Promoted Listings- and agree to pay one percent (only) and then only if the promoted item sells. Cheap enough in most cases.

If any of your listings have been up for a longish time (your choice of what is longish) close them down for a week or two, then relist as Sell Similar.  Those will then read a Newly Listed to the algorithm which likes new listings.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply