cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item sold , but no record …plus it’s resisted and sold again?

Im somewhat new to selling on eBay. 
I had and item sale a few months ago, wrapped it up, shipped it and never thought anything else about it until today. 
I Got notification This item had sold, I recognized this item from a few months ago. 
Went to sold items on my phone and couldn’t find it? I’m starting to feel a little crazy at this point.  Called customer service, They have no record of it being sold? But said it could be under a different item number ? This is a one of a kind item , not anything I keep in stock? I did not print a label from eBay. I was in a hurry, stopped at the post office to mail it off. I always keep my receipts. 
I’m confused as to why there’s no record of this being sold and how it got relisted? Can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Item sold , but no record …plus it’s resisted and sold again?

I had the same thing with two different items. I reported to ebay today, it took the agent awhile to understand what happened, but she finally did. She thinks it could be something in their system and has filed a ticket for it to be researched. You need to be aware that you are getting dinged for a late shipment even though there was no shipment. I urge you to call ebay again and have them do more research.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What was the item? I see 24 items sold in the last 90 days or has it been longer than that? What is the current active item out of the 31 you have listed?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are mistaken.

If it sold, there is a record.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Sorry for the relate reply, It’s been a hectic week. Thank you so much for the feedback. I will definitely reach back out. I did notice that it is still showing in shipment Even though I have already given a refund. Thank you again!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply