cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not sold but now showing as out of stock??

Hi 

I have an Item number: 226107950311

it is still active an I have a buyer waiting who wants the item tomorrow, they want me to change the postage to next day.

happy to do this but when I try the item now says........

item is sold and shows as out of stock.

but the ad is stillactive and hasnt sold, how do I correct this and get my sale to send tomorrow 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Revise the listing and set the quantity to 1 (if you are positive it hasn't sold).

As far as not being able to change the shipping, any chance there are open offers on the listing? I think that prevents editing/revising of some information.

FYI - This is the US board, better to post on the UK boards because it's a minor chore to find your listings since you don't ship to the US.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi thnks an sorry I didnt realise about the us/uk thing

it wont let me revise the ad as it says its sold and is out of stock.

driving me mad!! as its not in any sold list, no payment has been made etc and still showing as active 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

"postage to next day"....would I do that....nope.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

As of a few minutes ago, that listing had not been sold. Buy it Now and make offer were still available.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226107950311

However, it has received 25 offers (at last count). All have been declined at the moment, but the chances are that you could not revise the listing because there was an offer on it, as @slippinjimmy suggested.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bin/purchaseHistory?item=226107950311

(requires login to eBay UK)

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

"postage to next day"....would I do that....nope.

Me neither. They are hoping to get their paws on your iPhone before their stolen credit card or hacked account is detected and Ebay tries to claw the money back. @yellowelise : Stick to your own selling and shipping terms. Smartphones are scammer magnets. Nobody needs a used iPhone THAT fast.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

And if they DO, they'll make haste to a B&M store to get one in their hot little paws.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 7
latest reply