cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specifics is out of control , morons at the helm

Been in the antiques business since 1974 , on E Bay since 1999 .. I know my market .. If an item is like 500.00 or more I would consider adding the many item specifics .. ( soon to be required ) anything less is a waste of time ( in my opinion ) !  If forced to add the many item specifics I will end half of my listings and will not be listing much in the future ..  Another pathetic E Bay move , doesn't surprise me !!  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Item Specifics is out of control , morons at the helm

Usually the required item specifics are rather few.  But the often lengthy recommended list of item specifics, which you are free to ignore, do indeed demonstrate that there are morons at the helm.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

RE: your title

Yes

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@darwen8 

We keep updating the listing and it shows we have answered ALL questions, not just required and then about a week later - suddenly, it needs to be "updated" again.  *sigh*

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You find that all over eBay, even these boards. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply