cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issued Refund Thru PayPal But Order Still showing as Needs to Be Shipped

I cancelled an order because the item was out of stock. eBay tried to refund but PayPal rejected the refund. I went thru PayPal and manually fully refunded the total amount to the customer the same day as the original order was cancelled. Now I still have notification that I still need to ship the item. How do I get this cleared as the customer has received their total money refunded back to them?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Issued Refund Thru PayPal But Order Still showing as Needs to Be Shipped

I went thru a case cancel to get this same problem rectified and it never did clear properly until about 30 days later.  Calling customer service right now is not time productive for the small amount that my fees for this item was.  My customer got their refund properly with their sales tax refunded finally but paypal rejected the cancel.  Hopefully, they will get this glitch between paypal and ebays computer systems talking to each other...but probably not since managed payments is coming to us all soon.  Good Luck. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Going through exactly the same scenario. This is typical ebay.  The site was down for two hours yesterday. Expect more of this.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When was it down?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Un-mark the item payment received selection? If that works, hide the listing so you won't keep looking at it. That's really all you can do.
=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply