cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Listings Not Appearing on My Shop

Dear eBay Representative,

I've noticed that my active listings are not appearing in my shop as expected. Additionally, I have created new listings, but they are also not showing up on my shop page. This situation is concerning as it affects the visibility of my products and ultimately impacts my sales potential on the platform.

I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that my listings are properly created and published, following all eBay guidelines and requirements. However, despite my efforts, the problem persists.

Could you please investigate this matter and provide assistance in resolving the issue? It is crucial for me to have my listings visible to potential buyers, and I would greatly appreciate any support you can offer in rectifying this situation promptly.

If there are any specific details or actions needed from my end to expedite the resolution process, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am committed to working together to ensure that my eBay shop operates smoothly and effectively.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance in resolving this issue.

Warm regards

wkstore716

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I am not an eBay representative, I am an eBay member like you. This forum is a discussion forum for buyers and sellers.

I don't know how many items you've listed, I do see 22 items listed.

When you list it can take 24 hours or more for new listings to index in search, that wait is further prolonged if you revise. You can read up about it in the link below.
Finding your listing

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am not an eBay representative, I am an eBay member like you. This forum is a discussion forum for buyers and sellers.

I don't know how many items you've listed, I do see 22 items listed.

When you list it can take 24 hours or more for new listings to index in search, that wait is further prolonged if you revise. You can read up about it in the link below.
Finding your listing

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@creativegalaxy 

I see 22 listings for sale.  Sometime it can take a while to index.

@shdeta_ch 

You cannot advertise on this forum for your shop and add links.  The moderators will remove this post and most here don't click on links.  Please be respectful of the forum.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@roomcl_0 

You cannot advertise on this forum for your shop and add links.  The moderators will remove this post and most here don't click on links.  Please be respectful of the forum.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply