cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any other listing software I can use to create my eBay listings?

I seem to remember years ago that people would create their eBay listings on other software / sites and import them to eBay.

Does any still exist?

I believe that I am not the only seller who would really like to know.

The new selling form is not user friendly.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

i use inkfrog.  easy to navigate, excellent service within 5 minutes if you ever encounter an issue

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I recommend SixBit. Not sure but I think you can still get the $14.95 per month deal.  I've never used eBay's listing tools but from what I've read nobody is very happy with them.

I've been using SixBit for a couple of years now and really like it.  As with any software program there is an initial learning curve.  You can import all of you eBay inventory and templates, they have excellent customer support and you can work offline and upload when you are ready to list.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I've been using SixBit for years. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Here's the link so you can check it out

https://www.sixbitsoftware.com/

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Another SixBit user (and it's previous incarnations, Seller Assistant & Blackthorne). Been using it since 2001.

While I barely do the volume now to justify the monthly fee the time saved and the errors avoided makes it worth the money. That doesn't even take into consideration the fact that I avoid so many of the problems that people who use the eBay tools post about.

If SixBit is too rich for you have a look a Wonderlister, very similar but the monthly rate is lower.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I too am a sixbit user -- using the software or a early version of it since about 1998/1999.  Other than a few months back in the beginning, I have never used eBay's listing tools.

People complain their drafts disappear after a certain period of time.  I still have some going back to 2011.

People complain items seem to drop out of current listings and they have to redo them all over again.  Because I can easily cancel items any time, I take down all my listings twice a year to refresh them.  I have never had something disappear.  And I get my now 8,000+ listings relisted in a couple of days.

Their support is based here in the US.  While they tend to be oriented to email responses, they are clear, concise and always knowledgeable.  

Yes, it costs money.  Guess what, I think it was last year when the price went up....but it was like the same price for 10 years!   The lack of aggravation I have experienced that other sellers have is worth every penny of what I spend each month.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I guess that I will be looking at Inkfrog, SixBit, and Wonderlister during the next week to see which one will work best for me.

Thank you!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Ebay changes something and it disconnects the software’s inventory control. Software is slow to react to the update. Some part of it will almost always not work. It will cause you tell sell things you don’t have. You will spend an enormous amount of time making sure its maintaining inventory properly. When you find it isn’t it will cause you not to trust it. Then you will watch it more closely and waste even more time.

ebay changes to often and has to many glitches for any of that software to work properly.

It will waste your time and cause you problems. It might work if you don’t have to many items and tons of free time.

For everything that happens conditions exist such that nothing else could have happened.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Not sure which software programs you're talking about.

I've never had a problem with SixBit.   They're always current in regards to listing status updates, item specifics, inventory and shipped information.  I've never had a problem with slow editing features or upload speed.  (NOTE: speed is relative to your computer and whoever you have hosting your Internet service)

Never had SixBit glitch out because of any eBay changes.  I have over 3,000 items in inventory currently and have had more in the past with no glitching or problems.

Don't understand why you seem to think that "It might work if you don’t have to many items and tons of free time."

Message 11 of 11
latest reply