cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to make sure you've switched all your First Class packages to Ground Advantage

....that DOESN'T involve opening each listing one-by-one and scrolling down to the shipping and clicking See Details?  

Message 1 of 71
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is there a way to make sure you've switched all your First Class packages to Ground Advantage

61 of your listings offer Ground Advantage

5 offer Priority Mail

0 offer First Class

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Do you have business policies set up? If so you can just check your shipping policy.

Assuming you ship every item Ground Advantage you can change them all in bulk. 
In your seller hub in Active Listings  Click …Actions..click edit.. select all or edit selected. 
Next page select all …click bulk edit ..locate shipping make your changes, click submit.  

Message 2 of 71
latest reply

No I don't use that.  I ship some things Priority.  

Message 3 of 71
latest reply

Looks like you’ll be checking them one at a time then. But look on the bright side you only have 66 items to click through.

I have over 3000 listings. 
If there’s another way I’m sure someone will mention it. 

Message 4 of 71
latest reply

5 offer Priority Mail

0 offer First Class

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 71
latest reply

I think @shipscript has a tool, though it's limited by eBay in some way.   I don't remember the deets, hopefully, she will check in & update us. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 6 of 71
latest reply

@shipscript  had a way........  but at this point, I'm not sure ebay has a way to find them either....so don't know what they can/will do about it....... 

Message 7 of 71
latest reply

@ebooksdiva wrote:

you only have 66 items to click through.

I have over 3000 listings. 

All 3387 of your listings are set up with generic Economy Shipping

GLORIOUS!

Message 8 of 71
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

5 offer Priority Mail

0 offer First Class

LOL, thank you once again.  
But  ... you know, give a fish vs. teach to fish ..... how did you do that? 

Message 9 of 71
latest reply

You know by now that I always "teach a man to fish" but in this case there's a specific reason why I didn't.

I used shipscript's scanner that's still in the development phase. As far as I know, ship hasn't made it available to the public yet. I have permission to use the tool to help others which is what I did here.

GLORIOUS!

Message 10 of 71
latest reply

On another note, my Amazon labels are still printing out as First Class. I think Amazon really doesn't care. They expect USPS to just deliver the items regardless of what the label says.

I am sure they have some kind of plan but it has not been any kind of a big deal over there. 

Posting ID
Message 11 of 71
latest reply

@lakefor94 wrote:

On another note, my Amazon labels are still printing out as First Class. I think Amazon really doesn't care. They expect USPS to just deliver the items regardless of what the label says.

I am sure they have some kind of plan but it has not been any kind of a big deal over there. 

Should be changed before the deadline. USPS will accept until Sept 30.

GLORIOUS!

Message 12 of 71
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

You know by now that I always "teach a man to fish" but in this case there's a specific reason why I didn't.

I used shipscript's scanner that's still in the development phase. As far as I know, ship hasn't made it available to the public yet. I have permission to use the tool to help others which is what I did here.

That may have been my bad.  I thought @shipscript had talked about it publicly, though I was aware there were limitations.  If Ship has not, I do apologize Ship!  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 13 of 71
latest reply

Well, I didn't do anything, and only thought about it this morning, all of my 650 listings are Ground Advantage (other than media and UPS ground), I didn't change anything, and assumed that it was an ebay controlled update.

Message 14 of 71
latest reply

Yeah, ship has mentioned it several times and offered individual help to sellers. I'm just not sure if the link has been shared with the masses and I wasn't about to overstep.

GLORIOUS!

Message 15 of 71
latest reply