cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a multi-site Seller Hub?

I sell on both dotCOM and dotCA.

Is there anyway I can see a graph of how my sales are doing on both sites at the same time?

At the moment my dotCA sales look pretty anemic, but dotCOM are well above last year and last month, but when I look at the Hub on dotCA I feel sad.

This is not a huge complaint, just wondering.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Is there a multi-site Seller Hub?

I am not aware of any multi-site feature other than Web Interpret which you either love or you hate.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You have to use the Canadian one for your Canadian listings and the US one for your US listings.

Nothing will be combined as far as sales, etc

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I think security protocols would prohibit multi-site access, similar to people who want to 'toggle' through their stores - again, security protocols. You could graph that yourself, which wouldn't be hard to do.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

My guess is that it is a design issue, not a security issue. Selling manager combined all of the information from both sites. Sellers hub shows some info from both sites but not all info.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

My guess is that it is a design issue, not a security issue. Selling manager combined all of the information from both sites. Sellers hub shows some info from both sites but not all info.

That's interesting - is this two different IDs, or the same ID on both eBay.com and eBay.ca?  I was thinking two different IDs each with its own security protocols.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The same ID on both sites.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

OK, I can see a dual feed for that.  I was thinking two different IDs would create security protocol problems, but yeah, your situation sounds like a design problem.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 8
latest reply