cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory/restock/out of stock

Ihave a number of listings with variations. From time to time some of the variations sell out. The listings are "good til canceled" and the out of stock option is turned on. Here is my problem. When i restock the variation that is out of stock, it continues to show out of stock on the browser view. Ive tried clearing cache, using other browsers thinking it was a refresh problem and even used another computer but i just cant get the "out of stock" variation to update with the new quantity. So far the only way i have been able to get it fixed is to end the listing and relist. I have 500 listings, this is not an acceptable way to keep up with this. Any thoughts?????

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Can you provide an item number and a variation that is currently showing out of stock even though you see a quantity available when you go in to edit the listing?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

That listing shows you updated quantity for all variations on March 1st. When you go in to edit the listing do you see a quantity available for the 8x8 size? That's the only one showing as out of stock on the listing.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

yes. When i edit the listing i show quantities in ALL variations. This is happening in a number of my listings not just this one. i edited this listing about 90 minutes ago
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

90 minutes ago several systems on the site went down including listing. Try again later today and let us know if you're still having a problem.

http://www.ebay.com/sts

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

stock it well,and you dont have a big problem.

Put lime in the coconut and call me in the morning !
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

stock runs out. There has to be a way to prevent this. What if i "stock well" say 20 items and one person buys them all(it has happened). Shouldnt i be able to add inventory?
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

still not working?
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

If you tried to edit again and the stock is still not showing then call Customer Service so they can see if there's a problem on your account.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for redirecting me. Has anyone found a solution? It seems like everyday I find a new listing showing 0 stock. Have tried revising everything in a listing. Ending the listing is my last resort as I lose a lot. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply