Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error (SD009) message

cant upload photos to my new listing.  Has anyone else had problems

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

THIS IS STILL NOT FIXED.  SAME ERROR MESSAGE.

Message 151 of 165
latest reply

Ich kann keine Fotos in meinen neuen Eintrag hochladen

Message 152 of 165
latest reply

Same thing here UK 20/9/19. As someone else said, kind of annoying on £1 listing weekend

Message 153 of 165
latest reply

This is ridiculous- I'm losing sales because I can't answer questions in My Messages! Much less upload photos to new listings. Ebay, we are YOUR clients. It would be nice if you offered something other than just, "sorry, guys.  We're working on it..."

Message 154 of 165
latest reply

This issue appears to be related to the recent updates that Microsoft has forced on all Windows users. The issue occurs if you're uploading pictures through Microsoft Edge. I was able to get pictures uploaded using the older Microsoft Explorer.  

Message 155 of 165
latest reply

I don’t use Microsoft on any of my devices, but mine is now somewhat working. I just have to upload one picture at a time. So that’s better than nothing for sure.

Message 156 of 165
latest reply

But I would also think that if it were a browser or OS issue then wouldn’t the app work?

Message 157 of 165
latest reply

Has anyone tried just uploading one picture at a time? I am finding my app is uploading better than my browser. I’m not sure why mine has started working again but no one else’s?

Message 158 of 165
latest reply

I've just completed my first listing for the day (after trying since morning), but had to upload the photos one by one (waiting until the 1st photo is 100% uploaded before uploading the 2nd), and it worked. Looks like they're fixing it. 

Also I've just printed a FedEx label, so it looks like that got fixed too, at least for me.

Message 159 of 165
latest reply

I can not print shipping labels for the past 48 hours, this is quite unsatisfactory. 

Message 160 of 165
latest reply

@happiest1657 wrote:

I can not print shipping labels for the past 48 hours, this is quite unsatisfactory. 

Open a free account on PirateShip.com and link your eBay account.  You can import the listings that need labels and print.  You don't get the 3% discount if you are TRS, but at least you got your labels out.  It will push the tracking numbers back to eBay.

Small heavy boxes that qualify for cubic rates will be cheaper than eBay, as well as certain international rates being significantly cheaper.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 161 of 165
latest reply

Glad somebody noticed!
Message 162 of 165
latest reply

Same here....this is so frustrating. It has been 12 hours for me. Hope it gets fixed ASAP.

Message 163 of 165
latest reply

Thank God I don't have this problem today. My issue is having any sales at all. No point in listing when your 300+ items are just sitting there.
Message 164 of 165
latest reply

How much longer before this is fixed! Been going on since at least Sept!

Message 165 of 165
latest reply