cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insertion fees promo.... credit for month of may

Okay this accounts billing cycle ends in the middle of the month on May the 15th...

I received my my ebay invoice,and am being charged 30 cent insertion fees...

I received the promo,that ebay sent out at the beginning of the month,then sent out an email stating the promo was NOT set up correctly, and they would credit 50 insertion fees for the month of May...

Ebay is NOT giving me  credit for those insertion fees,anyone else not getting the insertion fee credits for the promo ebay messed up?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

I would also have expected them to be done at one time. On the June invoice for May sales & fees, but some people have a mid month billing cycle.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Promo does not say that, it states on "Your May Invoice" says nothing about June. My credit still stands at 60 cents, and eBay will take my FVFs in a few days.  Good Luck.

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I'm thinking that anyone who got this screwed up promo hasn't seen any new promos since their "fix" for it either.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Not so, I got the 1 day 50 free 10 day Auction Promo. I get Promos every month but some are not worth the time to read, let alone list. Incompetence is running rapid at this company, Now none of my listings have eBay MBG and all say "Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs" then eBay goes on Holiday till Tuesday, so no sales this week. Good Luck to you.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply