cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insertion fee

Hello,

I added more items to my list last week. When I added each item, it showed that it is free and there is no charge.

Today I got a message and they told me that I have 15 $ insertion fees.

Could you please advise!

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Insertion fee

Look at your Account Details to determine which listings got charged, maybe you can figure out why.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Insertion fee

Can't help you with your insertion fees as I don't see anything that stands out, but you might want to correct a couple of your listings:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Managerial-20Economics-20in-20a-20Global-20Economy-20by-20Dominick-20Salvat...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lean-20for-20Dummies-20by-20Natalie-20J-20Sayer-20and-20Bruce-20Williams-20...

4ef9520da74117358a7c755a1468a5b2

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Insertion fee

Thank you for your notes!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Insertion fee

I checked it. It said  "Insertion fee". Even though when I insert them, said free!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Insertion fee

Is there any email or contact email?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Insertion fee

@2015_alaan wrote:

Is there any email or contact email?

Do you mean contact email for ebay? If so, the USA ebay does not have access to email Customer Service.  To contact them you must call, with the exception of Facebook and Twitter which sometimes are helpful if you post your concern on social media.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Insertion fee

@2015_alaan wrote:

I checked it. It said  "Insertion fee". Even though when I insert them, said free!

Yeah, your new listings probably said free, but your GTC listings that are rolling over are probably the cause of the charges.

No reason to call, you're not going to get anything.

If you stopped listing now. You will be charged approximately $13.00 next month for the 40+ listings that will relist on their own above the first 50 that will be free.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply