cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insertion Fees Being Charge on ALL Listings

Hello,

Starting an hour or two ago, I'm being charged a $0.25 insertion fee on all items even though I have over 1000+ free fixed price listings still available from my store subscription, This insertion fee is being charged regardless of how I list or modify an item. Is anyone else currently experiencing this?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You have more than 1403 listings currently.  You sure you didn’t run out of them for the month?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Is it possible that you may be listing new items in categories which are not included under your free listings agreement?

The 1000 free fixed price listings are only available if the seller lists in particular categories, and you may have begun listing items outside those pre-designated categories.

Check your subscription notification, to see which areas are NOT covered.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This is across all categories, even items I've had in my store for months that have never been charged insertion fees, not only do I have my 1000 free fixed price insertion fees left, I also have the additional ones on top of that, neither of which are being used at the moment for any listings no matter what category.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Are you sure it's a listing fee and not some add-on fee?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

You have more than 1403 listings currently.  You sure you didn’t run out of them for the month?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Looks like you're correct, what happened is I ran out of the 1,000 free listings and the 10,000 free listings is only in select categories, in the past enough of my listings were in those categories to where I never used up the 1,000 and ran into the listing fees. Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Same here

Message 7 of 7
latest reply