cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase the sales

funchoice
Thrill-Seeker

Hi,

Anyone who know how to refresh eBay listings to increase the sales? Would you kindly let us know if you do.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Increase the sales

I have tried "refreshing" listings both by contacting ebay and having them do it, and by - at ebay rep's suggestion - updating all my listings by one parameter. I use handling time - going from same day to one day . Little or no gain to sales after repeated attempts. One thing I have started doing that seems to have a major impact is running auctions. Put good looking merchandise at auction at a price you feel good about selling at. While you may not sell the items at auction, many people see those items and then check out your store or other items. I believe doing this has my sales up 25-30% in the last two months or so. I think this is a better, and cheaper, way to get eyes on your stock over promoted listings. You might give it a try.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Increase the sales

@funchoice wrote:

Hi,

Anyone who know how to refresh eBay listings to increase the sales? Would you kindly let us know if you do.

Thanks.

End all your current non-selling listings and replace them with new stuff! Preferably in demand and priced right.

Works EVERY time!

If you are thinking there is a special button that sprinkles magic pixie dust on your listings that will make them sell.......there is no such thing.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply