cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressions (I'm impressed, but unimpressed)

Well, it shows that I should be impressed, and was impressed, but something has certainly caused this to be skewed.  

On October 4th it shows an unbelievable spike in the # of impressions for my modest little selling account with a vast # (over 94%) of the impressions isolated to just a few items. Those 4 + one more of 55 in the same subcategory. (and it wasn't even "weekly maintenance" time)

Impressions for the 4th were up over 6,000 % from the 3rd.

Impressions for the 5th were down over 97 % from the 4th. (to my more, or less normal range)

Anyone else see that "spike/decline" that day?

unimpressed.jpg

bots.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Impressions (I'm impressed, but unimpressed)

44012_0-1696613858069.png

I don't know if this helps you but my impressions fell off the map earlier in September and are just now coming back up in the last couple days. I hope getting my numbers back up helps actual sales.  

I always seem to think that after an update or when testing is being done that for some reason my sales drop but I am sure I am just paranoid and there are a hundred other reasons why September was bad.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Impressions (I'm impressed, but unimpressed)

and here I go again.

Same items. They are in the same subcategory as many other items that I have listed, but only 5 are getting the "impressions" surge. (only 4 shown as the other one was not close enough to get in the screenshot)

The 5 are not related to each other.

impresions spike again.jpg

impresions spike.jpg

The 5 racked up a grand total of 1 view (external)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply