cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INR New Policy

Ebay evaluates us every 20th of every month, in that evaluation, ebay has calculated the "Late shipment rate" and "Cases closed without seller resolution" In these 2 rates show some idea about INR so why is this new policy?

This policy very badly affects on good sellers because some customers do scams and some customers open unnecessary INR cases may someone didn't know about it and open, For me last month 10 UK customers open INR cases, and 6 customer close them after a few days, 3 customers actually not received at that time because airmail delay and I gave a refund for that customers another buyer do scam and also issue refund that kind of customers. Consider about last year only received 12 INR cases, 1 was received last month this kind of reason, Ebay block the UK and remove all listings and after a few days permanently restricted. I sell on here now for nearly 3 years and top-rated seller in 4 regions, not considering a seller a good thing and restricting this happens to so many genuine sellers, so this is not good.

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

INR New Policy

@kensgiftshop wrote:

Only 12 INR case's last year?

I've been here since 2011 and I've only had 1 INR case.

If dropshipping isn't working out, might want to change that.

12 sales a year with 12 INR's = Terrible.

12 million sales a year with 12 INR's  = Excellent!

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 16 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

@handicrafts-store 

For international sellers the INR rules changed dramatically on July 24th.  The Community had lots of international sellers stopping in to share that they have had their accounts shut down because of it.  It most certainly is a very difficult time for a lot of sellers.

https://export.ebay.com/en/seller-performance/seller-level-and-sales/service-metrics-policy/

https://export.ebay.com/en/seller-performance/seller-level-and-sales/seller-performance-policy/

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 17 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

Hi eBay, thanks for delisting all of my items 🙂 Best wishes to AI. I see now sellers became like a garbage for eBay.

Message 18 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

Why did they remove your listings?

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 19 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

This person is naru.  Guess they weren't as genuine as they let on.  

Best wishes @herbal_product_store 

Message 20 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

@kensgiftshop wrote:

Why did they remove your listings?

They are an international seller that had too many INRs per the new rules for International sellers.

Message 21 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

Have noticed another eBay weak-headed INR policy trick - if one purchase consists of several different items - but paid as one invoice - and buyer opens INR - for example bought 5 items - then 5 INR will be opened.............. one for each item............... What can I say - great job - eBay 🙂 Just one question - who will bankrupt first - all sellers or eBay itself first?

Message 22 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

It has always been that way.  As annoying as it is, it needs to be that way.  What if the seller only shipped 4 of the 5 items?

And if they were INADs, not all 5 may have an issue.

Message 23 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

He is saying this to diminish the OP's issue/argument and smear his reputation.

Message 24 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

OP is naru. 

Message 25 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

Per the "new rules"

Like I have said the new rules are more anti-seller, they aren't more seller friendly by any measure.

Message 26 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

@rugerskick wrote:

Per the "new rules"

Like I have said the new rules are more anti-seller, they aren't more seller friendly by any measure.

The changes to the rules for International Sellers are pretty stiff in my opinion too, but in the case of this seller , it appears from their FB they did have a clear and real issue with getting the right items to the buyer as well as a few regarding delivery.  It could have been a combination of the two that caused their issues.  

Also the seller may have chosen to close their account.  We have no way of knowing if Ebay shut them down or if they did it on their own.

FYI it is a updated rule [singular], not multiple rules that changed for the international sellers.

Message 27 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

Also, eBay lies to all that our shop items are sold out - citation of eBay message "We are sold out, but here are some other stores you may be interested in.". So eBay reputation is dropped dramatically.

Message 28 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

Suppose I have sent one packet to buyer - inside 50 different items, but same invoice. ................. packet was delayed, buyer opens 50 INR. So, shop is closed.

Message 29 of 49
latest reply

INR New Policy

@x-sistema 

Sorry for your situation.  Coming on this forum and continually complaining will not get your account re instated.  You have too many complaints against you in your feedback.  Time to move on.  Let it go. 

Best of luck with future opportunities and Happy Holidays. 

Message 30 of 49
latest reply