cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm testing google ads with one of my ebay listing but it something happens

Hello everybody,

As I write in the title it is weird. In four days I got more than one hundred clicks (impressions more than one thousand) a CTR close 10% is very good and on ebay the visits didn't increase more than what I get currently without this google ad. I have a video on youtube from my listing and its visits didn't increase either. How could be possible with supposedly so many visits?

Anybody has some experience with google ads?

Thanks in advance for any clue !!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I'm testing google ads with one of my ebay listing but it something happens

I kind of think that what you are doing is great, more advertising leads to more sales, personally I would not worry about the views as these tend to change during the time of the year, what I would rather see is an increase of sales, you can have all the people in the world watching, but are they buying? In a few months I may try what yo are doing. I rather have 1 view 1 sale than 1M views and no sale. These google ads are there for a reason, a single mind like mine woudn't have the knowledge or the capacity to understand how they work this but I am sure in the long run it works. Is like a food chain, you make some money, google, eBay, PayPal, and so on and so forth, keeping in your toes ahead of the game is the way to go. Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I'm testing google ads with one of my ebay listing but it something happens

Thanks for your comments. Anyway, I'm breaking my head to know how it works.  Now it is confusing. This is the point of how google ads work maybe not only one by one  10% effective I mean 10 views for 1 sale.  Therefore it has to work. Seems that not too much is using it on Ebay yet. I think that because I have only your comments. The truth is that I hope somebody that is using it can give to me his opinion.

Good luck if you will begin with that, it just ask some time to understand it, it is complicated but easy when you understand it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply