Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I like the new look of our Ebay stores!

32 REPLIES 32

There's always one.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

And a second one.

Message 3 of 33
latest reply

I would prefer to have the search in the store still.
Message 4 of 33
latest reply

The search store IS there, but it's the search bar at the top now.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

What's everyone's beef?  It's a larger Ad with a bigger picture and better font.

Message 6 of 33
latest reply

You've only been here since last year. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

Yes, bigger pictures. Like that alot.

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

@willialloy_8 wrote:

https://www.ebay.com/str/vintagehandtoolsandhardware

Your picture at the top is too big for my taste. I have to scroll and scroll and scroll before I even get to anything but that picture.

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

@willialloy_8 wrote:

Your picture at the top is too big for my taste. I have to scroll and scroll and scroll before I even get to anything but that picture.

I agree 100%.  What a waste of space.

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

It's catchy.  Don't worry about your haters (is what they say)...

Now add your store information in a see-through font on the picture and any sales you are currently running.  The picture is fine, it gives you an opportunity to present some text on it as well.  Best wishes

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

My beef is, I'll admit, kind of insignificant <---sarcasm.  I don't see my store when I click on it; I see:

This page does not exist. Please continue to shop on eBay

Yesterday, when I backed into my store (because I know how - do buyers?), the categories were all changed.  Oh yeah, sure, ebay, you got my loyalty ...

Maybe I'm just being a little too picky about something that I PAID FOR that mind blowingly doesn't work.  Maybe I'll get a credit on my invoice.  <----amazingly high level of sarcasm

No way I'm sticking around here for the advent of adyen.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 12 of 33
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

@willialloy_8 wrote:

I don't mind the large picture, but it should go away once you click on a category or something. Also, if you click on a category, you still have to scroll down even further to see the items in that category because it stick them under 'featured items'.

Of course, no need to go by me, since I never click on stores. I prefer the list vs. the pinterest type pages. I don't shop via pretty pictures.

And then there are people like me. I was bowled over by that store billboard! It's sucking me in.  I'll probably come back and stare at that picture for another 20 minutes! But, you see, I'm a tool junkie, the kind of person who can't make it beyond three feet into a hardware store, just like the seller's customers, so I think he's got his market pegged!

For those who address different markets, set your billboard accordingly.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 14 of 33
latest reply

@shipscript wrote:

And then there are people like me. I was bowled over by that store billboard! It's sucking me in.  I'll probably come back and stare at that picture for another 20 minutes! But, you see, I'm a tool junkie, the kind of person who can't make it beyond three feet into a hardware store, just like the seller's customers, so I think he's got his market pegged!

For those who address different markets, set your billboard accordingly.

Oh, I liked the photo also - especially since it fits in so well with their shop.

But it needs to go away at one point, or in a frame so that the scrolling is limited if you click on a category or do a store search.