cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had a dream last night but....

it turned out to be the normal false alarm.  I thought I had actually sold something after getting discouraged yesterday and ending all but three of my listings (kept the three that had watchers for what that's worth).

But no, no sales, I still have the dreaded "You're all caught up!" message that @mr_lincoln mentioned in an earlier post.

Caught up ever since July 13th... lol at me.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I had a dream last night but....

If I were you I'd be in Appomattox Va. Saturday night at 6 pm with about $300.00 cash on hand and try and slide those tobacco tags out from Stonewalls auction house. Most of the cellphone searchers wouldn't have a clue what they were looking at.....

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If I were you I'd be in Appomattox Va. Saturday night at 6 pm with about $300.00 cash on hand and try and slide those tobacco tags out from Stonewalls auction house. Most of the cellphone searchers wouldn't have a clue what they were looking at.....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@bubbleman2010

Cool. I had not heard of that auction, thanks for the tip. I probably won't make it but good to know about anyway. Looks like lots of interesting things for sale.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That auction would be a pickers delight they have some nice things shown,but don't know everything and a picker could go in and take out the weak for pennies on the dollar...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply