cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't like the new "Create a listing" very awkward.

When you create a listing now, it is so awkward. Why can't they just leave it. Is anyone else feeling the same. Seems all the chages are not for the better.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I don't like the new "Create a listing" very awkward.

You can read some of the hundreds of posts by people hating it, if you have the time.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

F-nnn updated ebay system will not allow me to make a listing either. I use an older system and web browser, but why does ebay take things that work for 20 years and break them? Try not changing the look and feel of your system, ebay has too many HS kids doing its software.
Do they need to change seller tools constantly? My create a listing doesn't work on mozilla firefox ESR 52.9 This old browser still works for nearly everything I do other than ebay!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

At the point when you make a posting now, it is so off-kilter. For what reason mightn't they at any point leave it. Is any other individual inclination the equivalent. Appears to be all the chages are not to improve things.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

At the point when you make a posting now, it is so off-kilter. For what reason might they at any point leave it. Is any other individual inclination the equivalent. Appears to be all the chages are not to improve things.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply