cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didnt sell it for .99$ it was $30

I find myself with a card that I sold for $30 but it said that I was receiving €0.99American money

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Your Mickey Harris card sold on 29th for $0.99c - you only received one bid so that is what the buyer will pay.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You have relisted the card but there was already a valid winner. If they have paid then they are waiting on their card...

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

the good news is that you achieved the demonstrated fair market value of the card. Congratulations. Now it is time to ship it out to the buyer.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Your card sold for 99 cents and was listed for 99 cents.   And you've relisted it for $28.  Unless you had two of those, you are starting off a selling career with a major mistake.  The 99 cent buyer is waiting for his item.  Use this as a lesson about listing and selling on eBay.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

As others have already said, you listed it for auction with a 99 cent start price.  You got one bid at 99 cents and that is what it sold for.  You now have it back up for sale for $28.  Unless you have a second one, you are about to derail your eBay selling account before ever getting started.  You made the mistake, you need to make it right by shipping the 99 cent card to that buyer, take down the $28 copy of that card and use this as a learning lesson.  Any other option you take will have a very negative impact on your account, especially as a new seller.  A defect (or trying to subvert a defect by lying about the reason for cancellation) or a negative feedback will be a huge hit on a zero feedback new seller.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

This is the listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386688456987?_trksid=p2349526.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

You listed it with an opening bid of 99 cents.  It got one bid, so it sold for 99 cents. 

Perhaps you had a "Buy It Now" price of $30 but once a bid is placed, the BIN option disappears.

If you do not send the card to the buyer, you will earn a defect right off the bat (pun intended) and your eBay selling days will be short. 

-

Message 7 of 7
latest reply