cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I click on sell one like this

I want to know if I clicked on sell one like this if it will affect me getting my purchase?

I deleted the draft.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I click on sell one like this

@cody224 wrote:

I ordered item not too long ago and I accidentally clicked on sell one like this button on the app I was hoping that it would not affect me getting my purchase.

No, it won't 🙂

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

?

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Hi, can you elaborate a bit more? You deleted a draft of an item you want to sell and hope to save a few steps by listing the same item with Sell One L This. But what purchase do you mean? 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I ordered item not too long ago and I accidentally clicked on sell one like this button on the app I was hoping that it would not affect me getting my purchase.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@cody224 wrote:

No, it won't 🙂

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

When this happen I did not break eBay rule right?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I think I get it - you made a purchase and by accident clicked the sold one like this instead of Buy It Now. Doing so should in no way affect your purchase. Did you then correctly click Buy It Now and complete the transaction by paying with Paypal - if so - all's good.

If the seller printed their label thru Ebay/Paypal - you should be able to click your purchase history and see where the item is now by clicking the tracking number. Due to so many packages being shipped - there may be a slight delay in what Ebay says is the estimated delivery date and the actual delivery date of the package due to the holiday season. Be patient - but contact your buyer 1st if it's more than a week late. And if you bought from overseas - then come back and let us know before you message them.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I accidentally clicked on sell one like this button on the app. I order on computer first.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Sorry i got it wrong in my first response. I understand now and no, you have broken no rules and this will not effect your purchase.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Thank you for helping me out today and have good weekend.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

OP~~You've had accounts suspended.  How many times are you going to open new accounts?

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

This not related to topic.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

fart20cool sound familliar?

Message 13 of 13
latest reply