cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find this Ecila 3899, sculpture that I have listed. It's showing no longer available

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Ecila 3899 sculpture is showing not available 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I can't find this Ecila 3899, sculpture that I have listed. It's showing no longer available

HI!

I can see 2 sculptures

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I couldn't find it either.  You may want to check your messages.  What category did you list it under? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You have 2 sculptures showing. Are one of those the Ecila that you are referring to? If not, do you have an item number?

If so, you don't mention the name Ecila in the title or in the item specifics.  You really should make better use of the title and specifics in your listings as that would  make them more likely to be found.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I see a sculpture among your listings that has a photo of "Ecila" among your photos.  The title doesn't mention this, nor is it in the description.  I also saw nothing about the dimensions of the piece.  The title states Alice Heath sculpture At the Park.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Do you use the OOS (out of stock) feature turned on?

If so and the quantity is 0 it will say "out of stock" and people will not be able to find it doing a search.

What is the ebay item number?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 6
latest reply