cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Love Watching/Following other Sellers!

I love Watching/Following other Sellers!   I love seeing what they sell, what prices they list, and looking at the mix of goods they sell.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: I Love Watching/Following other Sellers!

Personally, I have better things to do with my time, but glad you found something that you enjoy doing. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You can learned alot from other Sellers.   I found things that I would have never considered selling by watching other Sellers.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@memphiskansasgirl123 

Well isn't that sweet, you have about 10 items yourself that I would love to get my hands on!

Great items, do you watch any of the ebayers on YouTube?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yes, I do.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I totally get it. Its the same as coming on here and reading stuff that doesn't apply to me. Lol

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@memphiskansasgirl123 wrote:

You can learned alot from other Sellers.   I found things that I would have never considered selling by watching other Sellers.

Yes, that is true. I do enjoy checking out the listings of other sellers who post on this board, but I don't actually follow them. 

In general, I find what works for others doesn't necessarily work for me, and what works one day, may not work on the next. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

We are different, but we get ideas from other sellers and buyers.  Just like you, I am always looking to other sellers.  I have change what I sell.  I started to sell clothes, from there, I change to selling computers.  I was making a killing selling computers, but the virus happen.  From there, I liquidated most of my computers.  Now, I sell watches.  I am doing ok.  Not what I was doing/selling, but I am just liking shipping small items...

Message 8 of 8
latest reply