cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Hate, and I mean Hate, Buyers who make false claims on this website

So today I get this buyer who makes a false claim on a ring we sold them saying it is not 10k gold. We have been selling on here for 15 years plus with multitudes of repeat buyers leaving glowing feedback and our history is nearly spotless on here. The photos of the item clearly show the 10k mark and the manufacturer mark and this darn ring is a popular item on many websites with pictures everywhere on the web. I told this dingbat to get a loupe and look at the hallmark on the ring and that we would NEVER sell anything not what we say it is because our rep is just too **bleep** good on here. We offer free auto accept returns and we told this nut to return it pronto. They got a good deal on ot as well. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just the way of this site, this world and doing business on the interwebs- you just need to look at the total percentage of sales/profit vs. these 'type' people. 

Remember; B/M Stores have a 1-2% 'shrink' so if you do $100k in sales a year, you will 'eat' $1-$2k and I will BET that you are nowhere near that (assuming MUCH less). 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply and you are right. We have few people that do this but when it happens it just burns me up. LOL!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

We are all going to get hit on here and there. Hang tough. 

Posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply