cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HATE THE NEW WATCH LIST!!!!

PLEASE!!!  Why can't eBay leave well enough alone!!!??!!   

I just went to my Watch List to buy an item I put there a few hours ago and could not believe my eyes.  

Not going to buy whatever it was since I can't find it!!

Does anyone know how to get the old Watch List back?

I always have to click the tab to view the Old Purchase History list ... and now this.  

Message 1 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: I HATE THE NEW WATCH LIST!!!!

@flyinhawaiiangirl wrote:
What happens when you hit the "I'd like to...." button?

Maybe an option comes up that says "...find a functional website that isn't full of bugs, glitches & outrageous fees for selling my widgets."

Message 16 of 77
latest reply

What the? Who decides the condition quality, and how many new ones are going to be there? Are these new phrases based on the old selections? Grrrrr
Message 17 of 77
latest reply

Yeah right. I have so many questions on the dumb page I'm looking at, I just want to switch now so I can answer my questions.
Message 18 of 77
latest reply

I still have the old looking one - maybe this link helps"?

https://www.ebay.com/myb/WatchList?ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MEWAX&_trksid=p3984.m2034.l3387

Message 19 of 77
latest reply

Was on that page right before I came here. It's awful! Not easy to view at all. I provided my feedback, I'm really sure that'll get me somewhere!!!

BTW, have you seen the new look on paypal?  Another one I'm not happy with!

Message 20 of 77
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea

That looks hard on the eyes! Isn't that blinding blue the same blue we had on these boards when Lithium first took over and after everyone complained it gave them headaches they toned it down a bit to the blue we have now?

Message 21 of 77
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

@jonathankirkland wrote:

Can someone please post a screenshot? This is the second thread I've seen about this and my watch list still looks the same as always...

The blue is BLINDING. It physically hurts my eyes.  The layout is....eh...acceptable, but that bright blue!! It's painful.

b9429b8885404e91eb7ee10c2e76688c

Yep, that's it.  AWFUL!  Very hard on my eyes.  I will not be going there to purchase any of the items I put there and since I can't delete one item at a time, I'm not going to bother clicking the box on each one I no longer want and then scrolling to the top to click delete.  

Message 22 of 77
latest reply

Bright blue is the new black

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 23 of 77
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

@southern*sweet*tea

That looks hard on the eyes! Isn't that blinding blue the same blue we had on these boards when Lithium first took over and after everyone complained it gave them headaches they toned it down a bit to the blue we have now?

It IS hard on the eyes Smiley Frustrated and I think this is brighter unamused

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 24 of 77
latest reply

The changes are horrible. I hate the new site. A very low quality design that adds confusion and makes it hard to use. Guess ebay is more worried about pretty buttons and usless colorful menus more than profits from allowing user to, well use the site. Why are Ebay web designers such morons?

Message 25 of 77
latest reply

The worst part is that if you're watching an auction with a BIN it is very confusing. Over on the left it tells you the number of bids then below that the BIN price. It makes it look like the BIN price is the current bid price. I don't want to have to open up each auction to see the current bid price.

Plus it takes up so much extra space.

Message 26 of 77
latest reply

I hear you, I despise it. It used to be simple and easy, now you have to click more stupid blue buttons. Why do they want us to go through MORE steps to get to the same results?

What are you doing eBay and why??

I still maintain you should toss us all a couple hundred free listings to keep us all busy and distracted while you mess around with everything. I will NOT pay for another listing at .35c right now when the site is not running properly. When it doesn't run right, like NOW, sellers lose money. I won't throw more money into your wishing well eBay I am hurting BAD for sales. BAD. You throw something my way for a change. My store is drying up, and nope, ain't going to throw more money into YOUR bank account for listings I am not sure will do anything.

Lessen the blow a little eBay and do some decent promotions. Give us something to do while you rearrange the site-again- and lower our sales-again.

Is anyone getting any FREE LISTINGS this month besides your normal 50 or store listings? Any free listing promotions? Anything?
Message 27 of 77
latest reply

They always have the "Tell us what you think" button next to everything so I told them pretty much what you said above. Too much blue and white space, my eyes, my eyes!! It is not an improvement in any way I can tell or use, yet, and I find myself not using it was much, already.

If that is what they wanted, they succeeded. I am using it less. Take off your sunglasses when you are working inside eBay computer techs, and change it back to the way it was. It's overkill!
Message 28 of 77
latest reply

I told them what I think too, but I doubt anyone ever reads those messages. I think it's there to stop us from calling in and going medieval. It's a trick to keep us off the phone, thinking we made a difference. No one reads it, you know they don't. Not even a computer algorithm.
Message 29 of 77
latest reply

I think they are all kids. The bright colors remind me of teenagers 🙂 No insult to teenagers, but it does not look professional, it looks gaudy. I guess today's shoppers like gaudy and bling filled. eBay figures the bigger and brighter, maybe that will work. Just make your site work properly and fairly.
Message 30 of 77
latest reply