cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view or hopefully recover an accidentally deleted listing

Using Seller Hub, I accidentally deleted the wrong item from my listings, and I've forgotten which item it was. It's important to me, to find and view the details for this item. 

I've been looking through the eBay seller community forums for questions and answers regarding this problem with Seller Hub in its current state (26 Sep 2021). There are plenty of questions and answers on this subject, none of which appear to work any more. Several people have even gone to the effort to post specific URLs that supposedly would send me to exactly the solution I need, except the solution is not on the page. I've found oblique references to "chats," but not the supposedly useful information that would be found in those chats. My head hurts, from banging it repeatedly against this brick wall. 

Aside: It's really frustrating that SO MUCH of the information in these forums is out of date, and just plain WRONG for the current environment. eBay evolves their website so quickly, that there NEEDS to be a way for people like me, who are willing to put the effort into it, to mark forum threads as obsolete, when we find them. If anyone in the forums developer/admin/support world has the ability to provide feedback to the development team, I'd love for them to get this feedback. 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

When you say 'deleted', do you mean 'Ended'? Sorry, a bit confused...

^^^ If it's that, you'll find it under Seller Hub/Listings/Ended. Good luck.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

eBay got rid of the ability to access deleted listings. See my post here for help finding your listing, and consider keeping a copy of your listing info offline in the future. I keep a backup on my computer.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

If you end a listing in seller hub it will go into unsold.

If you or eBay actually delete something in seller hub there in no way to recover it.

The regular seller page always had a recover deleted items function but when they

created seller hub they decided nobody needs that function so they never added it.

The link for the regular seller page recover deleted items function still worked for quite

a wile but when eBay decided that no one can use the old seller page anymore they

disabled the link and it no longer works.

If it hasn't been to long sense you deleted the listing, here is a link to your completed

listings.

Completed listings are any listing that was listed and is now ended so it is a mixture of

sold and unsold items.

Hopefully you will find it there.

jpar4526 - Completed listings

https://www.ebay.com/sch/jpar4526/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p20467... 

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

If you accidently deleted a listing simply go to listings and choose Ended. Click Ended and you will be able to view your ended listings. Now simply choose which listing you want to relist.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

I don't see anything in the Ended folder.. 

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

@agajka79 

That's because this is a 16 month old thread, so those ended sales from 2021 wouldn't be available to view now in 2023.   

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

So I deleted them and no way to recover? 

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

@agajka79 wrote:

So I deleted them and no way to recover? 

eBay got rid of the ability to access deleted listings years ago @agajka79. See my post here for help finding your listings, and consider keeping a copy of your listing info offline in the future. I keep a backup on my computer.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

@wastingtime101 beautiful... I wouldn't even think there is no place like bin here.. Anyway thanks for your reply. 

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

if you just 'deleted' over the 'end listing' process, your listing is gone for good from my experience. 

I don't think there is an avenue to recover the listing. 

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

yes item payed for case opened  but

delleted by mistake 

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Cases and disputes can’t be deleted.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

I went to eBay help, then I select problem as a buyer or just after selecting help it was like “which one” w just photos of things I bought even though I deleted them. I clicked the photo of the item I purchased (that I deleted from my purchase history) and then I clicked “contact seller”. Then I clicked the title of the messenger which was the item, then I clicked “view original listing” then it gave me all the options towards the listing and how I paid and or that it was refunded and what card I used to pay. Hope this helps; I can’t find “deleted items” option anymore like the good old eBay days haha

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

IF it's a new listing you just created, and then accidentally deleted, you are dead in the water. There is a chance you might find a copy in DRAFTS

IF it ended normally at an earlier date  you can find that by going to the buyer page of another listing you have, click on "See Other items", then check box on "Completed".   If you click on "Sold" it brings up items right away, but YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM THAT SAYS "See All" which brings you to another page.

Check the "Completed Items" box again, and then click "Apply". 

Typical of eBay to make this so hard.

I get this problem when I have a current listing, want to make a duplicate listing or auction item since I have multiple copies but I forget to change something, like a condition-grade, so eBay red flags it.  So I delete the buy-it-now item, go back to the auction, and find eBay loses both of them for me

Message 15 of 20
latest reply