cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove shipping price

Hello, a buyer made an offer and I came back with a counter offer and also offered free shipping. How can I remove the shipping amount from the listing?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jmarr915 

Shipping price is ‘nonnegotiable’ with best offers per eBay policy.  Offers/counteroffers should involve the item price only … since whatever shipping cost is in the listing will be added on the accepted offer/counteroffer automatically.

I wouldn’t try to change policy.  Adjust your counteroffer instead.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I believe that you can just send the buyer an invoice with the adjusted shipping.  When he pays, you are good to go.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I believe you can't make a change to shipping while there is an active offer.  What I would do is lower the offer so the offer price is equal to the original price minus the shipping (and add comment saying so for buyer).  Otherwise, you can adjust the invoice (if eBay doesn't force immediate payment) or give a credit after the fact. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@jmarr915 wrote:

Hello, a buyer made an offer and I came back with a counter offer and also offered free shipping. How can I remove the shipping amount from the listing?

in case you can't find how to send the invoice, here is the link to do so >

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/sending-invoices-buyers?id=4139&st=12&pos=1&query=Sen...

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi @jmarr915 

Shipping price is ‘nonnegotiable’ with best offers per eBay policy.  Offers/counteroffers should involve the item price only … since whatever shipping cost is in the listing will be added on the accepted offer/counteroffer automatically.

I wouldn’t try to change policy.  Adjust your counteroffer instead.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

It's a lot easier to change the invoice shipping to $.01 before the buyer pays. You can't change it to zero.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

how can i put my shipping on a item with going threw eaby weighing and all the other junk they want

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply