cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to list 2 identical items

I have 2 identical Christmas stockings that I would like to list in 2 separate fixed price listings.  When I tried to list the 2nd one, it wasn't allowed.  I didn't see a way to add the 2nd one to the same listing.  Can someone help?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can't have two identical fixed price listings at the same time. Add quantity to the listing you already have.

Go to your seller hub active listings: https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active find the item you want to add quantity to. Hover over available quantity and you'll see a little pencil. Click that, add your new quantity and save.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can't have two identical fixed price listings at the same time. Add quantity to the listing you already have.

Go to your seller hub active listings: https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active find the item you want to add quantity to. Hover over available quantity and you'll see a little pencil. Click that, add your new quantity and save.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

did you try just adding it to the existing listing..........i.e. making the quantity 2........so a buyer could buy either 1 or 2 from the same listing? 

That said........they should be absolutely equal.......no dirt on one but not the other.....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Never mind...just finally figured it out.  I've never had to use this before and just couldn't see the solution!  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply