cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase my sells and make it stable?

I tried so many ways to improve my shop and increase my sells.My items are unique somehow also my prices seems very reasonable and sometimes i do promotiones like 60 to 70% but my views are very little and my sells are less than what i expect from my items.

I'm a full time ebay seller and most of my income come from ebay and i need to increase my income because i'm a mom with a new born baby and i should take care of her alone.

I need some helpful ideas in order to make more sells and improve my shop.

Your helpful information can make my life much easier 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: How to increase my sells and make it stable?

You are in Thailand.

This is the US board.  Many here prefer to buy within the US.

Does ebay have a more local board where posters might be of more help?

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

in all honesty that your items are not unique I can buy them from just about any place in Asia for less than what you're selling them for

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

As a jeweler that buys stones and makes jewelry and resells them, i'd say your gemstones are very very expensive, it looks like most of your gemstone sales are to gemstone collectors. You'll have too much competition with gemstone sellers from India selling stones for $1-4 each.

Since you're in Thailand and it is known (in the United States) to make genuine sterling silver rings, i'd list more rings and put more emphasis on them being genuine sterling silver, non-magnetic, silver acid tested, stamped 925.
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

You have nice stuff in my opinion. I think the prices are a little high, but I am no expert.

Maybe run a good sale to get people to your shop.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Since you concentrate on stones, maybe diversification would help.  Have a mix of items and don't just focus on a narrow niche for sales.

They say listing every day boosts visibility.  Check out sold listings and see what they are doing.

Many don't choose to buy internationally.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Regular people can’t afford your prices. I know I can’t. I don’t know what to tell you except you’ll have to wait for people with money to buy. Congrats on the baby.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

If you can afford to do a 70 percent sale, then no, imo your prices are not reasonable.

You sell a lot of turquoise.  Buyers here can get it from the Kingman mine, some of the most becautiful turqupise that exists, at a fraction of your prices.

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

60 to 70% off suggests that your prices are too high most of the time.

Just a thought.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

To be fair the OP's turquoise are extremely large, not suitable for most jewelry, just for stone collectors or naturalistic healing crazies. A very very small niche. It almost doesn't even count as having competition, just no buyers.

I couldn't profit off making jewelry from them and that's exactly what I do.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Yes, congratulations on the new baby!Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

your prices are not just too too high,and some dont look like antique like your Burmese stone carving of a small animal,it looks new.

then the turquoise has matrix,and some do prefer matrix but if it is made into jewelry,too much matris is not attractive.

also from the photos,it looks like it has been dyed,has it?

like the other said,the night market in the Bangkok offers some amazing deals ,you should consider diversifying and lower your price.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Once I bought some shell cameo carvings from an Italian merchant and I ask if cameo jewelry better than just carving,he said ready to wear jewelry is always better.

you figure if someone takes your stone and have someone mount it,there is extra cost involved,since you are in Thailand,why not take advantage of cheap and good labor and buy ready to wear stone jewelry.

see if you are find large sphere,crystal ball,the bigger the better,esp quartz ones which people like to gaze into it.

The big natural ones are hard to find ,the Chinese sell reconstituted crystal balls,crystal ground and put back together,

I once befriended a family who emigrate from Burma to USA ,on route in bangkok they picked up some cocktail rings of various stones to resell,very colorful.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Thank you 🙂
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Thank you very useful idea
Message 15 of 20
latest reply