cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine multiple sales on a packing slip when paid individually ?

Hello,

Thank you for checking-in.....

I often have buyers buy an item, pay for it, wait ten minutes, buy another item etc.......

If I have someone buy 4 or 5 items and pay each time, how do I print a single packing slip ?

I appreciate any help. I've spent an awful lot of time trying to do this.

Paul

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to combine multiple sales on a packing slip when paid individually ?

I believe you can pack it all in one box, ship the first item as normal. Then on all the other items, click on that tiny down arrow and the drop down menu should allow to you add a tracking number. Very carefully fill that box in with the first tracking number. That is how I think I usually do it. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I don't think that add tracking works.  It will kick it back saying the tracking number is already in use.

I make a label on the most expensive item.  Then just mark the rest "mark as shipped". 
I realize the dangers and drawbacks of this.  But, I can't remember ever having an issue with it.
If I'm leery?  I ship all items separate

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I have looked for a way to do this for a couple years now. I have the same issue. I cannot print a "combined" packing slip. This is totally different from printing a combined shipping label as some here seem to be confusing it with. That is easy to do in the bulk shipping area. You can easily combine items there, just not print a combined packing slip that I have ever seen.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

You do not have to do it this way. just checkmark all the items you want to combine and go up to "print shipping label". that takes you to the bulk shipping label page where you can "combine orders"...works real simple.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I've been trying to do this all morning.....Brutal.....

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes, not looking to print a shipping label.....Those combine just fine. I need a 'packing slip' to put in the package. Thank you all just the same !

Message 7 of 7
latest reply