cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add new items to your existing Markdown Manager Sale

It was kind of hard to find out where to do this, but surprisingly it is located on the Sale Event Status Report page. Use the Add Items button on the upper right of the page.  To get there, go to your Manage Promotions page and then click on the link below that says: Report. That will get you to the Add Items page. Good luck!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How to Add new items to your existing Markdown Manager Sale

Hi there

I went to the spot you mentioned and clicked all the things I wanted to add yet the button at the bottom to save the items to list wasn't working at all. I find eBay really frustrating as the obvious is buried, everything changes every week and the programmers don't seem to update any clear instructions for navigating the constantly changing format.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

When I click on Edit (a scheduled promotion), there is a link to "Add/Remove Items." But when I click on that, there is only the option to REMOVE some or all of the items. There is no option to ADD items. The only solution I can see is deleting ALL the items and then re-adding them, which is a real pain.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Old thread from 2021

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@itzsold wrote:

When I click on Edit (a scheduled promotion), there is a link to "Add/Remove Items." But when I click on that, there is only the option to REMOVE some or all of the items. There is no option to ADD items. The only solution I can see is deleting ALL the items and then re-adding them, which is a real pain.

no, when you create a markdown sale, the initial setup has you go through few steps (pages), when you get to the last page of setup and activate the sale, it then goes back to the Promotions page in your seller hub where the promotion you just created is then listed. To add or remove items from that promotion, then click "Edit" on the promotion, brings you back to that last page you were on at initial set up where you activated the promotion. Up top of that page there are two links, one is to remove items, the other is to add items to the promotion. Click on the add not remove... then brings you to a page of items that were not selected in the promotion, click on the items wish to add to the promotion and then click the add link on the bottom, brings you back to that last page of set up again and you have to click the link to activate, the items will add into the promotion (or remove if removed them) within 30 min or so. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply